Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

MY MOTHER

Anna Cuberes is the person who I admire. She is my mother and she is the best I have. I attribute all my success in my life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I receiver from her. Anna was born in 1966 in Tremp in the North of Catalonia. She still lives there, and she has two sisters and one brother.

Since she was a child she is a warrior. When she was two years old, her sister died when she was playing with her. She was wearing a plastic robe and he burned it with the heather. It was terrible for my mother, but it was more difficult for their parents.
She studied in Tremp until she had to go to the university. She started the career of lawyer, but she had to stop because her brother was born, and her mother had to work.
After some years working in different job, like in a restaurant, caring old people and children, in the hostital of Tremp... she met my father Josep Maria. They started their relationship in 1996 and since then they are together.
On 26th April 1997 they got married, and one year later I was born. Some years later, exactly in 2002, we had a new member of our little family, my sister Dúnia.

Now we are still living in Tremp. We had bad moments but we have overcome them all together, as a family. I only have good words to my mother, and thanks to her I am the person that I am. In short, I have the best mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment