Pages

Monday 20 April 2015



A STRANGE STORY

A few years ago, my best friend and I we went on holiday to Paris. First we caught a taxi to direct in the airport, there we caught the plane and we flew to Paris. Next we went to the hotel and we decided to make a little adventure. We bought a map and we visited all the city we started with the eiffel tower, then we went in the notredam arch... 
When we finished to visit all the monuments in one day we went to the Sena river. Here there were a lot of people, the majority of people were poor. We were very frightened because we didn't like this environment. Suddenly one boy stole my wallet and I started to run behind. Ten minutes later I caught him and he retourned my wallet. Suddenly, I have got a great idea, I went to supermarket and I bought a lot of food for poors. After I gave them and they were very ilusionated, to thank they gave me a postcard with a great landscape of Sena river.
Finally we went on the hotel and I was very happy, and this is my little story of my holidays.   

No comments:

Post a Comment