Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

How to be a millionaire


When I was studying GEIADE I did some practices in the Volkswagen group as a computer engineer. There, I had to program an app for Volkswagen’s group. This app had to have some characteristics. My CEO said that if I do the best app for volkswagen cars, I will work as headquarter of volkswagen app department. So I worked hard to make the best app, however I had some problems with electronic settings and metadata. After passing these problems I gave it to my CEO, that day my CEO was very nervous because he expected a lot with my app, so the level to pass the improvement would be very high and to add more tension I had to explain in front of the most important providers of the Volkswagen group. I will never forget that conference. The conference began with an introduction of my CEO explaining who I was and what I did. This introduction turned me red and became more nervous than I was because the introduction described me as the genius of the decade. Because of that I had to make a huge effort to keep calm and be relaxed. When I was relaxed my CEO ordered me to appear in the stage. So I went to it, when I was going, I saw a huge crowd of providers and dealers, it was amazing. Next, I broke the ice saying the best  sentence that I had never done: “ No one had the idea of fusion smartphones with cars”. When I ended this conference, my app was a fashion in the whole world and finally I become the second hand of the CEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment