Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

A letter for Armin

45 th Avenue
Dallas 453516
22th  May, 2015

Hey Armin

How are you? I hope you are well. I received your invitation for your Birthday and I accepted it, I am going to Dallas for your birthday! I will go one week before your birthday. The reason that I write to you is if I can live with you the two weeks that I am here.

Apart from that, I watched some videos and photos with a pretty girl in Facebook and Instagram, I supposed that is your girlfriend, isn’t she? Don’t worry is all for you I like other kind of girls and you know it quite well. I am thinking about the plans that we are going to make and how much good we will enjoy this amazing days.

Of course, I was promoted to CEO last week because the last CEO has been retired since then and the stockholders decided  my option. I’m glad to be there and I’m glad to see you once again.

A huge hug,

Agapito

P.S: Reply me please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment