Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

A Strange Histoy

We were in Austin for a business work, my business partner and I were waiting in a waiting room for negotiation of a contract about the secure of the American army logistic programme. The negotiation was very hard because the both parts were fighting for the price of our service, however we end the conversation with a valuable agreement, since then all was done and controlled. When we were going home, my business partner and I felt a bad premonition about the journey. We talked to each other about this feeling and we concluded that was the stress of the negotiation, so we didn't give importance to that and we began to talk about the huge quantity of money we would earn with that contract and how we would invest in our company. But suddenly one thing was started to go wrong. The gearbox started to change the gear unexpectedly and one heavy storm began to strike with an uncommon and big power, we thought that wouldn't become in a huge and fearsome tornado. After seeing that our hypothesis was wrong, my business partner pleaded me to try to scape this situation. In spite of getting nervous, I tried to be calm, I concentrated in the road and I looked for one solution for the dramatic situation. The situation was devastating, one high voltage tower fell down in the middle of the road and it put impossible to continue our direction of our journey, the other problem was that the road was protected with fences and the only solution was to cross by the middle of the hurricane. In that moment I remembered the classes of physics that I had enjoyed so many times in high school with my favourite teacher, specifically one class that she said that because of the Ventury effect the centre of the tornado there was no wind and if you had to cross the hurricane, you should crossed at a high speed. After that, I accelerated my BMW M6 GrandCoupé to high-speed, while I was counting the countdown the seconds I had before the collision I told to my business partner that we would escape from the situation whatever happened. We crossed at a high speed. After that, I accelerated my BMW M6 GrandCoupé to high-speed, while I was counting the countdown the seconds I had before the collision I told to my partner that we would escape from the situation whatever happened. I commanded to my partner to move to the back of the passenger's seat, the sound of the engine was becoming more high-pitched because of the increasing of the rpm. I closed my eyes and then I prayed to my soul that all the calculations would be the correct. The car was crossing the hurricane while it was hitting with violence the car and we were afraid of it. When I listened the first stroke I could see a little bit of the interior of the hurricane and I could see the velocimetry. We were in the middle of the tornado at 300 kilometre for hour, after a half second we were going out expelled with extremely force and the car was totally crushed. In the end we survived but we were injured. After two hours of uncertainty if we had survived or not, an ambulance took us to urgency and we received health assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment