Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

My Love Story

Sometimes people forget how magic and unpredictable is the live. In my case (*) is very particular.
I was in an outdoors party, there were a lot of people dancing, having a longshot... Forgetting how they are and who they are. However, I was very bored. I was entertained seeing what they are doing.
My friends were having fun because they were drunk. Suddenly, one friend presented me one girl. The girl was normal, but there was something of her which made me feel silly. I didn't realise that my friend left and we were alone. In fact, not at all because there was one friend of her that observed me. She began to chat me up. I was surprised because, I used to begin. We were talking for a long time, when she started to ask me the time. I didn’t' understand it. So I answer with the innocent answer. She was desperate, so she asked me my telephone number. I was blasted and as a consequence, I gave my number. After this night, she texted early and she shared a picture to serve as an excuse to date me. She was completely fallen for me. One evidence was how early she respond me on WhatsApp. Anyway, started to know her and I put up with so quickly that I was a bit scared because I was starting to fall in love by the time I was knowing more of her. We date in bar, the conversation was very formal however I found my partner very smart, confident and very charming. Although, she was timid. The first date was successful, because I get another date in a few days. The flux of text messages grew (up) such (*) the trust between each other. 

The second date we went to the same bar and I was very nervous, so I got courage and I asked her what she wanted. She blushed as red as a rose. She said (*) me if I would like to go out. I was thunderstruck, I gave her a rose which I bought before and then she got closer to me… And of course, she kissed  my lips. So since this kiss, I have been with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment