Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

A dialogue

Enric: Is that your sister, Dúnia? I would like to meet her!
Montse: Well, she is four years older than me. She is doing second of Eso. If you want I can introduce her.
Enric: She looks a bit like you, doesn't she? You've got a similar face.
Montse: I don't know, I think we are very different.
Enric: But, what's she like? Have you got similar personalities?
Montse: Yes, we have similar personalities, but she is more shier than me and I have a strong personality.
Enric: But you got a heart of gold and I am sure that your sister got it too.
Montse: Oh Enric, I agree with you. You got also a heart of gold. My sister is clever than me. I really admire her memory and her intelligence.
Enric: Everybody has different capacities in this life and that makes you extraordinary. You have to be the best version of you and be strong in every moment.
Montse: That's good advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment