Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

A day in London

Three summer ago, I went to Ashford (UK) to spend three weeks with a family because I wanted to improve my English. Last day, 23rd July, before getting on the plane, we visited the most important buildings and monuments of London. 

We arrived in London early in the morning. Our camp leader was our guide. "Look at that, it is the Big Ben", she said, "You can see how pretty the city of London is". We were amazed with all the monuments.
We visited the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye... and we also had free time in Oxford Street! I am in love with London.
But, when we were in front of the Buckingham Palace, we saw William's son, because he was born on 22nd July 2013. William and his wife did the presentation of their first son. For me, it was the best experience of our visit in London.

It was an unfogettable experience. I've made a lot of new friends and I saw a lot of buildings and monuments. We got back home on 23rd July 2013. I really hope I can come back there one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment