Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

The person I admire is my mother Anna Cuberes. Anna Cuberes has beautiful short, curly dark hair and bright small brown eyes. She is in her fourties now, but in May she will be 50 years old. She is not as slims as she was, but for me she is the prettiest women I've ever met. Her face is kind and round and sheis happy and laughing, she has a lovely smile. She is not very tall, she is average. She looks like a woman of her age, with modern and fashionable clothes. 
She worries more for my sister and I and our good image with the clothes, she is good-looking. 

Anna is as strong as an ox and she is also got a heard of gold. She is chatty and confident with her friends and family. She works very hard every day to offer a good future to my sister and I. Anna is very clever and I admire that. She is an easy-going person and I thing she is a great listener. In addiction, she is always helping everybody.
Like all the mothers, she is bassy and she is also fairly gossip!

Next year I amb going to study in Lleida, but I know that she will be always there when I need her. Although we usually discuss, I will love her all my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment